30 acres of river-front property to call your own
With 30 acres nestled along the banks of the Gallatin River, Cottonwood Creek, a farmers canal, and a babbling spring creek, all you have to do is stop, quiet your breathing, listen, watch, and you will be astonished by all that is happening around you in the most harmonious of ways – a Robin collecting grasses for a nest; a trout surfacing for a damsel fly; otters dancing in the rivers’ riffles; ducks and geese dipping their heads beneath the waters’ surface; Sandhill Cranes sauntering through the meadow – abundant wonder is all around us, in the smallest and largest places.
In addition to all that Mother Nature offers on our property, we are also happy to be able to extend to our guests these additional amenities to be enjoyed:
- One room cabin on the bank of the Gallatin River with wood fireplace and rocking chairs on the porch
- Riverside fire pit & seating
- Hot tub
- Lodge fire pit
- Horseshoe pits
- Trout pond
- Gazebo dining area
- Kids play set
- Outdoor games (badminton & crochet)
- Walking trails
- Flower & vegetable gardens
- Resident chickens & honey bees
- Hammocks nestled in the trees
Private Trout Fishing Waters
In addition to the deluxe guest rooms, our Lodge boasts a large great room with an oversized flat-screen HD TV, conversation pit with wood burning fireplace, and trophy mounts of locally harvested big game.
The adjoining dining room seats up to 14 guests and is warmed by a rock fireplace and large south-facing windows which overlook the expansive yard, trout-holding pond, and Gallatin Mountain Range.
Our Lodge also offers a billiards table, dart board, and wireless internet.
As a business which sustains its livelihood through nature’s bounty, it is important that we take care to protect the resources that we value so much both personally and professionally.
- We participate in an extensive recycling program, which accepts glass, plastic, cans, cardboard, paper, junk mail, newspapers, and magazines.
- All appropriate food scraps are composted.
- Biodegradable cleaning and personal-care products are utilized.
- Reusable containers and utensils are used in all of our picnic lunches.