Inclusive Fly Fishing Packages 2017
(Available June – Sept.)
|Prices Are Per Person||Double Occupancy||Single Occupancy|
|1 day guided fishing / 2 nights||$818.00||$1,501.00|
|2 days guided fishing / 3 nights||$1,358.25||$2,501.50|
|3 days guided fishing / 4 nights||$1,898.50||$3,502.00|
|4 days guided fishing / 5 nights||$2,438.75||$4,502.50|
|5 days guided fishing / 6 nights||$2,979.00||$5,503.00|
|6 days guided fishing / 7 nights||$3,519.25||$6,503.50|
Packages include lodging, guide services, fly rods/reels, flies/terminal tackle, and waders. Breakfast & dinner are included (as well as complimentary beer, wine, and liquor), and lunch is provided on guided days. Montana’s 7% Bed Tax is reflected in the listed prices. Prices are per person and do not include Montana fishing licenses or gratuities.
Bed & Breakfast Offering
We are excited to offer a nightly B&B rate, which includes accommodations for two, a made-from-scratch breakfast, 30 acres to call your own, and private access to the beautiful Gallatin River. (Our nightly B&B rate may be added-on to our inclusive fishing packages (if non-fishing days are desired) or booked on its own for last minute bookings – based on availability.)
- June through September– $282.50/night + tax (double occupancy); additional guests per room $15/night.
TroutChasers Cabin Vacation Rental
Our 3-bedroom guest cabin is available for fisherman and non-fisherman alike. (Daily housekeeping services & meals not included in cabin rate.)
- Holiday Season (October 17, 2016 – January 1, 2017):
- $275/night + tax ($1,513/week)
- Low Season (January 2, 2017 – April 30, 2017):
- $175/night + tax ($963/week)
- High Season (May 1, 2017 – October 15, 2017):
- $375/night + tax ($2,063/week)
- Cleaning Fee: $200; Pet Fee: $100
You may view the cabin’s availability & book online through our VRBO listing or by contacting us directly.
Guided Montana Fly Fishing Rates
- $525/full-day, 2 individuals
- $500/full-day, 1 individual
- $400/half-day, 1 or 2 individuals (Walk/Wade Only)
- Additional person (3rd individual): $100/full day; $75/half day (based on availability)
- Add $100 to the above rates for travel trips to the Missouri, Big Horn, Beaverhead & Big Hole Rivers (or $35/day if staying & fishing for three or more days).
Our guided Montana fly fishing trips include:
- Professional, seasoned, knowledgeable guides – guaranteed.
- Gourmet picnic lunch and beverages – (On full-day trips only)
- Terminal tackle
- Fly rod/reel
- Transportation to/from the water
Montana fishing licenses and gratuities not included.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to start date of trip will be refunded less a 10% handling charge.
- Cancellations made within 60 days of the start date of trip will be credited for a future trip (minus a $100 cancellation fee per guide per day & a 10% handling fee).
- Cancellations made within 30 days of a trip’s start date will be credited for a future trip (minus a $200 cancellation fee per guide per day & a 10% handling fee) or forfeited at the discretion of TroutChasers.
- All issued credits are valid for one calendar year.
- We highly recommend travel insurance to protect your vacation investment.